Brush the pork chops on both sides with oil and season with pepper to taste.
Ingredients for 4 People
- 4 pork chops (¾ cm thick cut)
- olive oil for brushing
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup peach jam
- 1 tablespoon of Marne Grove Mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Marne Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Jack Daniels or other bourbon or whiskey
A combined cooking technique is used for cooking. Brush the chops on both sides with oil and season with pepper to taste. Let them rest for 15 minutes. In a bowl put the Marne Grove Mustard, the Marne Dijon Mustard and the other ingredients and mix everything into a homogeneous sauce. Keep in a separate cup a little for garnish. Grill the chops over the coals on both sides for about 4 minutes, then move the chops to the cooler part (indirect zone) of the BBQ. Brush the chops with the peach mustard sauce and repeat every 5 minutes, until the internal temperature shows 62 degrees. Let the meat rest for a while (about 10 minutes). Serving Tip: Drip the sauce over the chops.
Depending on the BBQ used.