Mix the honey with the Marne Groninger Mustard and the orange juice until you get an even whole.
Ingredients for 4 People
- 4 slices of puff pastry
- 1 piece of Port Salut
- 100 grams of lamb’s lettuce
- 1 handful of macadamia nuts
- 10 pitted white grapes
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 0.5 tablespoon Marne Groninger Mustard
- juice from half an orange
- 1 egg yolk
- little milk
Mix the honey with the Marne Groninger Mustard and the orange juice until you get an even whole. Cut 6 rounds out of the puff pastry slices. Thinly slice the Port Salut and cut out 12 cheese rounds in approximately the same shape as the puff pastry. Place a slice of Port Salut on a puff pastry with a round puff pastry above it, another Port Salut circle above it and finish with a puff pastry round. Brush the top of the puff pastry * with the egg yolk and finally bake the turrets in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Mix 2 tablespoons of the honey mustard mixture into the lamb’s lettuce and divide over 2 plates. Chop the nuts and cut the grapes in half. Place the puff pastry turret in the center of the plate and spread the nuts and grapes over the lettuce. Finish the plate with a little honey mustard dressing.
* Recipe variation: Break the egg and add a quarter of the milk. Stir until smooth and add a teaspoon of Marne Groninger Mustard. Stir gently and brush the top of the puff pastry before putting the turrets in the oven.