Did you also enjoy the mustard soup with curry in our booth at the Libelle Summer Week? Now you can easily make this soup yourself. Enjoy your meal!
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1.5 liters of vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 200 ml of cooking cream
- 2 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Marne Groninger Mustard / Marne Limburg Mustard / Marne Grove Mustard
Heat the sunflower oil in the pan. Add the crushed garlic clove and curry powder. Fry this briefly and deglaze with the vegetable stock. Then let it cook for a while and then add the mustard to taste (about 3 tablespoons). You can use the mustard variety that you like, but it is recommended to use a coarse, spicy mustard. Then tie briefly with the cooking cream and finally add the chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy your meal!