Pork tenderloin in mustard-herb sauce
In a bowl, mix the vinegar, the Marne Honey Mustard and the herbs together.
Ingredients for 4 People
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 2 kilos)
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of freshly cut parsley
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped tarragon
- 3 tablespoons of Marne Honey Mustard
Heat the BBQ to 175-180 degrees. Season the pork tenderloin with the pepper. In a bowl, mix the vinegar, the Marne Honey Mustard and the herbs together. Place the pork tenderloin on the BBQ and sear on all sides. Coat the pork tenderloin with the mustard sauce and let it cook, until it has an internal temperature of 62 to 63 degrees. If you want the piece of meat to be more rosé, you maintain an internal temperature of 58 degrees. Let the meat rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.